This policy was issued pursuant to Art.13 of the European Regulation GDPR 2016/679 and is aimed to those who visit the website and/or provide their personal data in order to use the web services which can be accessed in different sections of the website.
CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING
Texbond S.p.A. -in the person of the pro-tempore Legal Representative – , headquartered in via Fornaci, 15/17 – 38068 Rovereto (TN) – Italia, (from now on “Texbond” or the “Company”)
The Company collects, storages, uses, sends or processes in any other ways the personal data of its own customers, providers, co-workers and/or any other natural or legal person, institution and organisation it comes into contact with, including not only the data of the website users (from now on “Users”).
The data may be:
– directly provided by the User: they all are Personal Data provided by the User, including the ones entered and provided in order to browse the website, to register as a User – where required, as in the case of a subscription to a newsletter – and/or to communicate to the Company.
– provided during events and/or trade fairs the Company participates in, or data which may be directly communicated to the Company by the User through different means (including but not limited to filling out forms, resumes etc.)
LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The Data Processing normally takes place at the Company headquarter and/or at our local units or branches. Our headquarter is located in via Fornaci, 15/17 – 38068 Rovereto (TN) – Italia.
EXTERNAL DATA PROCESSORS
The personal data may also be processed by third parties, which carry out activities necessary to the compliance of the Company and have been designated as “External Data Processors” as provided for in GDPR 2016/679 and they have been assigned specific tasks and instructions, to respect your rights and to actually protect your personal data while carrying out their duties. In any other case, except as provided by law, Personal Data shall not be transferred and/or disclosed to third parties. The constantly updated list of External Processors to which Personal Data can be communicated may be found at the Company headquarters.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
In compliance with the obligations and the guarantees provided, Personal Data shall be processed on a paper and computer base by our staff and co-workers, who are properly elected as designated Data Processing Subjects at the time of recruitment or during the updating of internal documents.
SECURITY MEASURES – TRAINING OF APPOINTEES
The Company constantly updates suitable security measures in order to protect Data, and specific security actions are taken by the employees and co-workers to prevent data loss, improper or incorrect use and unauthorized access or breaches.
The Company has purposely defined a wide-ranging training plan which includes a set of both basic and specific training courses, addressed to individual departments which process even particular data, together with a constant information system in order to spread the culture of data security, of information privacy and of the corporate Know-How with a view to minimise any interruption in Business Continuity. Update training courses, addressed to already trained employees, will be periodically held in order to implement and improve data security.
DATA STORAGE CRITERIA AND DURATION OF THE STORAGE
The data collected and processed by the Company shall be stored both in paper and digital files, located at the headquarters in areas which may only be accessed by Authorized Subjects. As soon as the personal Data are no longer needed for the purposes stated in this informative report, the Company shall immediately cancel them, except for those cases where the law outlines filing obligations or when the Users have expressly consented to an extension of the data storage duration for other purposes. For example, the curriculum vitae are collected and stored until the end of the recruiting session, or in case of spontaneous applications they are stored until December 31st of the year following the receival, and consequently destroyed and/or cancelled, depending on their being paper based or digital.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND NATURE OF CONSENT
Your Personal Data are processed exclusively with the following purposes:
– To provide you with services and/or products offered by Texbond in order to execute potential pending contract obligations;
– To create statistics and or B2B market researches;
– To send you our informative and commercial communications, to point out promotional campaign and commercial offers and other information about the activity of the Company, if the Customer and/or their representative and/or the User has specifically express their consent and/or acceptance to that service;
– To define the User’s profile in order to customise and individualise this Company’s commercial offers, if the User has expressly provided with their consent.
HYPERLINKS – DISCLAIMER
The website may contain hyperlinks to other websites which are property of third parties, which might be interesting for the User. When moving to those sites, this Company shall notify the User that they are exiting the present website on their own free will and that they are accessing a site owned by third parties, of which this Company cannot guarantee for a correct processing.
– This company is not liable for the nature and contents of any website owned by third parties linked to the present website through hyperlink;
– This informative report is not to be considered effective on or related to data processing carried out by other websites, although being reached by User through hyperlinks featured on our website;
– Visiting and using other websites that you may reach through links exclusively refers to your discretion and liability, and this Company recommend being as vigilant as possible.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Starting from May 25th, 2018 and according to GDPR, the DATA SUBJECT (namely the person who provides this Company with their own data or data on behalf of the legal person and/or institution who they represent) may exercise the following rights:
– To access to personal data;
– To request the rectification of incorrect personal data; to erasure them or to restrict the processing;
– To oppose to their personal data processing;
– To request and obtain the portability of those data processed by automated tools, in a structured format, which is commonly used and legible by an automatic device, in order to transmit the data to other controller of the processing;
– To withdraw their Consent (please note that the right to withdraw the Consent shall not be applied in those cases when the processing is needed by the controller of processing in order to comply with a legal obligation or to carry out a task of public interest or linked to the controller’s exercise of official authority)
– To lodge a complaint at the Italian supervisory Authority in charge (data protection Supervisor), https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home_en
MOTIONS BY THE PERSON CONCERNED TO THE DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER
Such motions may be lodged by the person concerned simply addressing their request to:
– Texbond S.p.A. via Fornaci, 15/17 – 38068 Rovereto (TN) – Italia
Providing an identity document together with the request, in order to allow the Company to validate the request.
Latest update: 24 September 2019