Here are information about the processing of personal data collected and processed by the website www.texbondspa.com of users who visit this site and use its related services.
This information notice refers only to the website www.texbondspa.com and not to other websites linked into its pages.
All the personal data (of individuals and/or legal persons) that, for different reasons, access to services offered by the site, will be processed by Texbond SpA pursuant to all applicable laws and, in any case, with due confidentiality.
Sending messages voluntarily to addresses published on the site leads to the collection of sender’s address, as well as other personal data given with the message, in order to process the requests. Access to particular services and answers to special requests could be subject to the filling of personal data into dedicated forms (coupon); in this case the collection of the personal data requested is necessary to execute all the operations and the refusal may involve the impossibility to manage the service. When filling the coupon a specific information notice will be provided concerning the requested service.
In relation to the mentioned purposes, the processing of personal data will happen by manual, electronic or automated systems with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data have been collected, however, in order to ensure in each case, the security of the same pursuant to Code.
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate the Site acquire, as part of their standard functioning, personal data as part of the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment. These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website.
Employers and counsels of the Data Controller could process the personal data as persons in charge of the processing or data processors. Personal data will not be disseminated or communicated to third parties, except in cases provided by information notice and/or by law and, anyway, with modalities allowed.
You can contact the Privacy Service of the data controller to verify, update or correct your data and/or to exercise any other rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code.
Data Controller of the personal data is Texbond SpA with registered offices in Via Fornaci 15/17 – 38068, Rovereto (TN). The complete and updated list of data processors is available upon request writing an email to the data controller to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a. and b. have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.